Shipping & Returns
- How much is shipping?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- Do you offer rush shipping?
- How long does it take to process and ship my order?
- How long does shipping take?
- Will you provide tracking information?
- Do you ship to AK, HI, and US territories?
- Do you ship internationally or outside the continental US??
- What happens if you ship the wrong part or the part is damaged?
- If I pay by credit card, will you charge my card once the item has shipped?
- Do you ship hazardous items?
- If I ordered a part that’s out of stock, when will it ship?
- Can you ship my order to multiple addresses?
- Do you ship to PO Boxes or APOs/FPOs?
- Do you ship oversized parts?
- Do you have a minimum order?
- How can I be sure you’re shipping me parts that will fit my vehicle?
- What happens if the part doesn’t fit my vehicle?
- What if my address changes before my order ships? Can I change where you send my shipment?
- What if I never receive an order?
- What happens if I refuse the shipment?
- Do I need to contact you for return authorization?
- Am I responsible for the return shipping?
- Do you charge a restocking fee?
- I installed the part before realizing it didn't fit/I didn't need it. Is it still eligible for a return?
- I threw away the packaging, but the part is still in great condition. Can I still return it?
- Will you accept any part that's not in the original, unopened condition?
The cost of shipping depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout.
Depending on your location in the continental US, we offer shipping via UPS or USPS. Options vary from ground to next day air.
Yes, H&H Classic Parts offers next day air and 2-day ground shipping at checkout.
Orders received by 2PM local time typically are processed the same day. Shipping times will vary depending on your location and selected shipping options. Typical shipping times range from 1-5 days and may vary during the holiday season. Shipping delays can occur when the wrong address or zip code is submitted for the shipping address. If the shipping company cannot deliver the package, we will contact you via phone or e-mail.
Shipping times depend on where you live and the shipping method you select.
Yes, you will receive tracking information when your order ships.
Unfortunately, H&H Classic Parts doesn’t ship outside the continental US at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do not currently ship outside the continental U.S.
If your product(s) arrive defective, damaged or simply incorrect, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days.
Please do not attempt to install the part!
For a defective part, we will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
Yes, and probably sooner. Normally, we charge your account at the time the order is placed.
If you order and item that's out of stock, we'll ship it ASAP. We'll also send you email notification when it ships.
Normally it's not a problem to ship to multiple addresses. Just call us first to make arrangements.
At this time, we only ship to physical addresses in the continental US.
We do ship oversized parts, but please know that shipping is much more expensive for these items.
We try to provide fitment information on each product; however, always feel free to call us! We offer free technical assistance and are happy to help.
If we sent you the wrong part, we’ll make it right. If you ordered the wrong part, you’ll need to return it to us. Contact us for a return authorization number.
If you're looking to change the delivery address before the order ships, call us right away to make arrangements. If the order has already shipped, you'll need to contact the carrier with your tracking number to change the delivery address. To change the delivery address, click here for UPS and here for USPS.
This is the exact reason why we put a tracking number on every order we ship. If your order never arrives, we'll know it. If you received confirmation that your order was delivered but someone might have taken it, that's when we have a problem. Contact our Customer Service Department for next steps.
Refusing the shipment isn't a good way to return a product. Instead, accept the shipment and call us for return authorization.
Yes. All returns must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please contact our Customer Service Department at 479-787-5575 to obtain an RMA. We will not accept any part that has not been pre-approved by our Customer Service Department.
If an item needs to be returned, the customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
The amount of the refund will be based on the purchase price of your products and may include a restocking fee.
Q: I installed the part before realizing it didn't fit/I didn't need it. Is it still eligible for a return?
Any electrical part or component that has been installed, unsealed or plugged in is not eligible for a return.
Authorized returns must be shipped back in the original, undamaged, and complete package.
We will not accept any item that has been installed, used, painted, modified, damaged, special ordered, or that you have had longer than 90 days. All items that have obtained an RMA must be in the original condition when shipped back for a refund. This includes all components. No refunds will be allocated for any component with missing parts. We are not responsible for towing expenses, labor expenses, or installation errors due to defective parts or parts that have been installed incorrectly.