4-Wheel Manual Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Sold as Kit
1959-64 Belair with Stock Height Spindles with Stock Rear End
1959-64 Biscayne with Stock Height Spindles with Stock Rear End
This is kit is a complete of a disc brake kit as you can get. Designed to work with 1958 Impala, Belair, Delray, or Biscayne cars still using the stock height spindles and Stock Rear End. The only item you will need is brake fluid. Work with stock 15" Wheels or any size wheel bigger. Just need to make sure the back spacing is correct for disc brakes.
Each Kit Comes with the following:
- Front 11" Rotors
- Rear Rotors
- Front Loaded Large GM Single Piston Calipers
- Rear Loaded GM Single Piston Calipers with E-Brake
- Front and Rear Caliper Brackets
- Rubber Brake Hoses with Banjo Bolts
- Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps
- Spindle Nuts, Spindle Washers
- All Hardware
- Dual Master Cylinder
- GM Style Proportioning Valve with Mounting Bracket
- Rear Brake Cables
- Item Requires Shipping
- 152.2 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy