Complete Lock Set
Sold as Set
Sadly, thieves tend to target older vehicles due to their lack of anti-theft technology. They are also harder to track down once they're gone due to limited vehicle registration and lack of title laws in some states. Your 1964 Impala locks keep unwanted 'visitors' out of your car. These are the best line of defense to prevent your Impala from falling victim to vehicle or property theft.
When your Impala locks need to be replaced, it's usually due to one of these two issues:
- You only have the ignition key, not the door keys
- The current locks are rusted or broken in some way
These issues will prevent you from locking and securing your Impala while it's parked. Not locking it up is just inviting trouble! These high quality locks will completely replace your lock set. This kit includes the locks for the door, trunk, glovebox, and ignition, so it has you completely covered. The kit also includes a new lock gasket and two keys. When you buy your lock set from H & H Classic, you'll get a great price on your auto locks. Get your 1964 Impala locks now.
Correct set of locks for door, trunk, glove, and ignition. Comes with lock gaskets and 2 keys. All locks are keyed the same.
- PY Classic Locks
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Restoration Parts - Locks & Lock Sets - Complete Lock Sets
- Vehicle Specific Products
- Complete Lock Sets|Vehicle Specific Products
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy