Radiator Core Support
Sold as Each
Great reproduction steel core support. Dont forget cushions to complete installation.
When the 1965 Chevrolet Impala sold a record 1 million vehicles, it was a historical moment in the United States auto industry. The Super Sport and the hardtop 4-door Caprice are still as popular now as they were then. When you restore your classic Chevy, use reproduction parts that are made to fit. H&H Classic can even help you replace the radiator core support.
The radiator sits in the front of the car, and it is held into place by a core support that ensures the radiator stays steady and connected to all its hoses. This radiator core support fits the 1965 Chevrolet Impala. It is a reproduction steel core support that is made for all models of the Impala for 1965. It does not come with cushions, so you will need to purchase them in order to finish installing the support. It is manufactured by Dynacorn who has been offering classic car sheet metal and other trim since 1984. They do brand new tooling on all their restoration parts. At H&H Classic, you will find a large selection and low prices on all of our 1965 Impala restoration parts. We have fast shipping and easy returns, which makes it easy to shop with us.
- Dynacorn International LLC
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Restoration Parts - Cooling System Restoration Parts - Radiator Core Support Parts
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Restoration Parts - Sheet Metal Body Panels - Radiator Core Supports
- Vehicle Specific Products
- Radiator Core Support Parts|Radiator Core Supports|Vehicle Specific Products
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy