Front Floor Pan RH
Sold as Each
Front floor pan under your feet. Made in USA.
General Motors reworked the second generation of the Chevrolet Impala to make them longer and heavier. The 1959 and 1960 Impalas were constructed on an X-frame chassis and came in four body styles including a coupe and a convertible. If you are restoring one of these sleek and stylish classic Chevys, then you may need to replace sheet metal that has not weathered well. You will find all your Impala restoration parts at H&H Classic.
This is a right side front floor pan, and it will fit all the 1959 and 1960 Impala models. It will replace the floor pan on the right side that may have become rusted or damaged if the car sat for any length of time. The floor pan is designed to be a barrier between your feet and the road. This is a reproduction part that has been made by EMI USA in the United States. EMI provides reproduction sheet metal for classic cars and have been in the sheet metal business since 1959. If you need assistance with replacing the floor pan on your 1959 or 1960 Impala, you can contact us. We offer free technical assistance from our experienced staff for any of your restoration questions. You will find a large selection and low prices on our restoration parts for your Impala.
- Experi Metal Inc
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Restoration Parts - Sheet Metal Body Panels - Floor Pans
- Vehicle Specific Products
- Floor Pans|Vehicle Specific Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.6 lbs.
- W26.0000” x H5.0000” x L30.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy