Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System Silver Alloy Blue
Sold as Kit
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterdays traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you dont normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems . Completely engineered and manufactured at our facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
- 0-140 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 psi Oil Pressure
- 100-260 degree Water Temperature
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F Fuel Level
- 9-17 Voltmeter
- Odometer (One time user settable, millon mile)
- Dual A/B Trip Meter
- Turn Signal Indicators Left/Right
- High Beam Indicator
- Check Engine Light
- Parking Brake Warning
- Cruise Control Indicator (On/On & Engage when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position Indicator (with purchase of optional sensor)
- Temp Sender Indcluded
- Oil Pressure Sender Included
- Standard Screw on Speed Sensor (will only work with transmissions equipped with speedometer cable outlet)
- Works with stock Gas Tank Sending Unit
Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.
Full 6 Gauge Instrument System fits into OEM bezel for 1966-67 Chevelle, Malibu, or EL Camino.
*Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L39.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy