Classic Instruments BelEra Gauge Gear Selector Kit (Hot Rod Series)
Sold as Kit
The Belera gauge kit is manufactured by Classic Instruments here in America. It has a plug & play set-up with remote interface control box which is designed to mount on the firewall. The Belera gauge kit works directly with ECM or VSS signal, no additional control boxes are needed and makes speedometer calibration a snap. Fuel gauge set up for stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms). This kit is also designed to fit into your stock or aftermarket 1955-56 bezel. Optional Gear Indicator Insert (upgrade) shown installed. All kits come complete with glass lens.
- 140 MPH electronic programmmable speedometer
- 8000 RPM tachometer
- fuel gauge designed to work with 0-30 ohms
- fits direct in the stock or aftermarket 55-56 chrome Bezel
- comes with speedo sensor, temp sensor, and oil pressure sensor
They Build it Better - or they don't build it. Each and every one of Classic Instrument's gauges is designed, assembled and calibrated with pride and quality right in Boyne City, Michigan. Their proudly made "Made in the USA" products are designed and built for street rods, customs, and hotrods by true car guys and gals!
Don't hesitate to to order the Belera gauge kit for your 1955-1956 Bel-Air, 210, or 150 (All with OD Transmission). You won't be disappointed in the quality, look, or functionality of this gauge kit from Classic Instruments. Technical assistance is only a telephone call away. Call 479-787-5575 with any questions about this product or the installation of this product. We're here to help!
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy