Power Steering Gear Box
Sold as Each
The power steering box makes it easy to turn corners and makes driving much smoother. Just because the Chevy II is small doesn't mean you don't need power steering. This power steering gear box adds power steering to your 1962 through 1967 Chevy II or Nova with stock suspension.
- This box is made to bolt on at the stock location.
- This box works with 1962-67 manual pitman arms.
- You will need to add a rag joint between steering column and box.
- You will need to modifiy your stock steering column or replace with aftermarket column.
- If you have questions on what must be done to the column we have attached the instructions to this item for download.
- This box will not work the factory 1967 Steering Column.
Please note, you'll need to buy the pump, hoses and a matching rag joint in order to complete the job.
This part is manufactured by CPP, specialists in upgrades to stock steering, braking and suspension systems for classic Chevys.
- Classic Performance Products
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy