Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System Silver Alloy White
Sold as Kit
- 0-140 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 psi Oil Pressure
- 100-260 degree Water Temperature
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F Fuel Level
- 9-17 Voltmeter
- Odometer (One time user settable, millon mile)
- Dual A/B Trip Meter
- Turn Signal Indicators Left/Right
- High Beam Indicator
- Check Engine Light
- Parking Brake Warning
- Cruise Control Indicator (On/On & Engage when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position Indicator (with purchase of optional sensor)
- Temp Sender Indcluded
- Oil Pressure Sender Included
- Standard Screw on Speed Sensor (will only work with transmissions equipped with speedometer cable outlet)
- Works with stock Gas Tank Sending Unit
Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.
Full 6 Gauge Instrument System fits into OEM bezel for 1968 Camaro.
*Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy