Keyless Entry System
Sold as Kit
1964-1969 Chevelle or Malibu or El Camino 2-Door
1968-1972 Nova or Chevy II 2-Door
At Klassic Keyless, they offer a complete, do-it-yourself keyless entry kit designed to fit your vehicle. This is not a “Universal” collection of parts. We provide a comprehensive, vehicle specific system that is engineered with the Do-It-Yourself Enthusiats in mind. The kit comes with everything needed to install power door locks and remote activated keyless entry into your car using common hand tools that most automotive enthusiasts already have.
Each kit includes:
- Keyless entry module with onboard relays for a clean installation
- 2 two button remote controls
- 2 door lock actuators with 15 lbs. of pull and built in overload protection
- 2 actuator mounting brackets
- 2 rubber doorjamb boots
- 2 actuator connecting rods and clips
- Wire harness
- Full color step by step instruction manual
- All necessary hardware
- Klassic Keyless
- Classic Camaro Parts - Door Parts - Keyless Entry System
- Classic Chevelle, Malibu, & El Camino Parts - Door Parts - Keyless Entry Systems
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Parts - Door Parts - Keyless Entry System
- Classic Nova & Chevy II Parts - Door Parts - Keyless Entry System
- Vehicle Specific Products
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy