StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
Give your 1955-1957 Bel Air, 210, or 150 a new suspension system that’s a massive upgrade from the stock version with this RideTech StreetGRIP kit. Designed to give your classic Chevy modern ride and handling, this kit offers the following benefits:
- Easy installation: The kit serves as a direct replacement, meaning no cutting or welding is required.
- Elimination of unwanted movement and stiction: The Delrin bushings included in this kit are designed to significantly improve your car’s ride quality by completely removing excessive movement.
- Improved camber curve: Thanks to the tall ball joints included in this kit, turning corners will feel more stable.
- Minimized body roll: The MUSCLEbar, which is RideTech’s premium large-diameter sway bar, is designed to minimize body roll.
- Consistent performance in extreme environments: The adjustable monotube shocks included in this kit have fewer internal components and sport a more advanced design than twin tube shocks, meaning they’re much more reliable in all kinds of weather.
A Complete List of the Components Included in this Kit:
- Adjustable RideTech HQ Series monotube shocks
- Tein Hi-Tech lowering springs (with dual rate coil springs and composite leaf springs where applicable)
- Delrin bushings
- Tall ball joints
- MUSCLEbar by RideTech
- All the necessary hardware
- A comprehensive set of instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy