StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
If you own a 1955-1957 Chevy Bel Air, 210, or 150 and you’re looking to:
- Enhance its cornering performance
- Eliminate excessive movement and stiction
- Improve its camber curve
- Reduce body roll
Then this premium RideTech StreetGRIP suspension system kit is just what you need. Designed to bring your classic Chevy to the 21st century, this kit promotes modern ride and handling with the following top-of-the-line suspension system components:
- Adjustable RideTech HQ Series monotube shocks that perform more reliably and contain fewer internal components than twin tube shocks
- Delrin bushings designed specifically to boost your car’s ride quality
- Large diameter sway bar (RideTech’s MUSCLEbar) to minimize sway while clearing corners
- Hi-Tech lowering springs with dual-rate coil springs and composite leaf springs (if applicable) to lower your car’s center of gravity, thus reducing nose dive while braking
- Tall ball joints to improve your car’s camber curve
This kit is designed to be a direct replacement of your stock suspension system, so no cutting or welding is required.
With this kit, you’re able to transform your classic Chevy into a fast, nimble machine. Get yours from H&H Classic Parts today.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy