StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
A modern suspension system is a great addition to your classic Chevrolet when you’re customizing it for increased performance and response. This StreetGRIP suspension system kit is not only specifically designed to fit 1955-1957 Small Block Bel Air, 210, and 150 Wagon models, but it also contains all the parts you need to make a direct replacement without having to cut or weld anything on your car.
- Adjustable RideTech HQ Series monotube shock absorbers
- Hi-Tech lowering springs
- Dual-rate coil springs (if applicable)
- Composite leaf springs (if applicable)
- Delrin bushings
- Tall ball joints
- RideTech MUSCLEbar sway bar
Not only will this kit massively upgrade your suspension system, but it’ll also bring many benefits, including:
- More consistent performance: The shock absorbers included in this kit are adjustable, meaning you can tune your ride to suit your driving preferences. Also, these shocks have fewer internal components than twin tube shocks, so they’re more durable and reliable.
- Eliminated excessive movement: You’ll no longer experience excessive movement and stiction, thanks to the Delrin bushings included in this kit.
- Improved camber curve and reduced body roll: Turning corners will feel so much more stable and smoother. The tall ball joints are designed to keep your car more stable through corners and the large-diameter RideTech MUSCLEbar sway bar will reduce body roll through corners.
When it comes to upgrading your classic Chevy's suspension system, you can't go wrong with this RideTech StreetGRIP suspension system kit. Buy yours from H&H Classic Parts today.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy