StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
RideTech designed this StreetGRIP kit to update your classic Chevy’s ride and handling without the need to permanently modify anything on your car. This kit includes all the components you need to fully upgrade your suspension system and turn your Chevy into a nimble machine that could rival its modern counterparts in terms of ride and handling.
In this kit, you’ll find:
- RideTech HQ Series monotube shocks that are both better built than twin tube shocks and adjustable to help you customize your ride to your preferences
- Hi-Tech lowering springs made by Tein to lower your wagon’s center of gravity – may include dual-rate coil springs or composite leaf springs where applicable
- Delrin bushings to get rid of unnecessary movement and stiction without squeaking
- Tall ball joints to stabilize your wagon around corners
- Large diameter RideTech MUSCLEbar sway bar to minimize body roll and nosedive
- All the necessary hardware
- Complete set of installation instructions
All of the parts in this StreetGRIP kit are of the highest quality and will serve your classic Chevy wagon well for a long time. Order yours from H&H Classic Parts today.
- This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy