StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
Whether you need to replace your suspension system or you’re looking to completely transform your driving experience, this all-inclusive StreetGRIP suspension system kit does the job.
You don’t need to modify anything on your car before installing this kit because it’s both model-specific and designed to directly replace your stock suspension system.
What’s Included in the Kit?
This kit contains all the parts, hardware, and instructions you need to completely upgrade your suspension system. Here’s a full list of what comes with this kit:
- Front and rear dual rate coil springs optimized to enhance ride quality without sacrificing performance
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings designed to reduce movement and stiction
- Advanced adjustable monotube shock absorbers specially calibrated to work with B-body cars; they come with an exclusive 1,000,001-mile warranty
- Dropped spindles to lower your car, thus increasing your car’s stance*
- Heavy duty sway bars made of poly bushings and Delrin liner to help reduce body roll, squeaks, and slop
* In order to use the drop spindles in this kit, you will need to get a matching disc brake kit. Baer, Wilwood and CPP are among the most recommended brands.
What Are the Benefits of Installing This Kit?
Once installed, this kit will make a noticeable difference in your classic Chevy’s ride quality, including but not limited to:
- Improved ride quality
- Sharper handling
- Lowered stance
- Faster response to obstacles on the road
This StreetGRIP suspension system kit is specifically made for the following 1958-1964 GM B-body Small Block vehicles:
- Bel Air
Questions? H&H Classic offers free technical assistance from our experienced parts staff fast. Order now.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy