StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
Looking to upgrade the suspension system on your 1958-1964 Big Block B-body car? This StreetGRIP kit does the job. Manufactured by trusted aftermarket brand RideTech, this kit has all the suspension components you need to directly swap out all of the stock parts in your car’s suspension system.
This StreetGRIP Kit Contains:
- Dual-rate coil springs (Front and rear)
- Heavy duty sway bars
- Self-lubricating bushings
- Dropped spindles (only effective with a matching disc brake kit – Baer, Wilwood and CPP are the best brands)
- Adjustable monotube shock absorbers calibrated to work with early GM B-body cars – complete with a million and one-mile warranty
- Installation instructions
Ways This StreetGRIP Kit Will Improve Your Ride Quality
- Sharper handling
- Lowered stance
- Reduced excessive movement and stiction
- Less noise
- Decreased body roll through corners
- Faster reaction time
This StreetGRIP Kit is Exclusively Designed For:
- 1958-1964 Impala (Big Block)
- 1958-1964 Bel Air (Big Block)
- 1958-1964 Biscayne (Big Block)
It’s easy to install because it’s designed to be a direct replacement of your factory suspension system. We'll ship it fast. Order yours today.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy