StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
By adding this StreetGRIP suspension system to your A-body muscle car, you’ll be updating your car’s handling, improving its ride quality, and lowering its ride height.
The manufacturer RideTech designed this suspension system to be a direct replacement of the car’s original system, but with updated parts including:
- Lowering springs
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ Series rebound adjustable shock absorbers
- High performance control arm bushings
- Larger heavy duty sway bars
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- Tall ball joints
- Lower ball joints
- Comprehensive installation instructions
With all of the premium parts included in this kit, your classic Chevy will undoubtedly see better ride quality and crisper handling. Installation is easy, too.
This kit is designed specifically for 1964-1967 GM A-body muscle cars including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest and Leman models. Order yours today!
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy