StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
If you have a 1964-1967 Malibu or Chevelle with a Big Block motor, you might notice its suspension system needs to be updated. This car-specific StreetGRIP kit has everything you need to drastically improve your Malibu’s or Chevelle’s suspension system.
By directly replacing your stock suspension with the components in this kit, you’ll be giving your car a modern suspension system with sharp handling, improved ride quality, and a lowered ride height. Whether you’re restoring the car, doing a restomod, or turning the car into a pro-touring vehicle, this easy-to-install StreetGRIP kit is just what you need.
What’s Included in This Kit
Manufactured by reputable aftermarket brand RideTech, this all-inclusive StreetGRIP Suspension System kit contains high-end components that set this kit apart from the rest:
- Lowering springs
- Heavy duty front and rear sway bars
- Dual-rate front and rear coil springs
- RideTech HQ Series rebound adjustable shock absorbers
- High performance control arm bushings
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- Tall upper ball joints
- Lower ball joints
- All the necessary hardware
- Full installation instructions
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy