StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
This StreetGRIP suspension system kit is a quality, reliable, and innovative solution for 1968-1972 Malibu and Chevelle Big Block owners who want to upgrade and modernize their car’s suspension system.
With this model-specific suspension system kit come a lot of great benefits:
- Improved ride quality
- Better handling
- Improved OEM camber curve
- Reduced excessive movement
- Minimized body roll through corners
What’s Included in the Kit?
World-class aftermarket brand RideTech designed the StreetGRIP suspension system kit to include the best version of every component you need to directly replace the stock suspension system in your Malibu or Chevelle. In this kit, you will find:
- RideTech HQ Series Rebound adjustable shocks
- Dual-rate front and rear coil springs
- Delrin front control arm bushings (the lower control arm bushings are round; the oval design is in progress)
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- Tall and lower ball joints
- Larger heavy duty front and rear sway bars
- Lowering springs
- Comprehensive installation instructions
This kit is the only thing you need to drastically improve your classic Chevy’s ride quality. Get yours from H&H Classic Parts today.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy