StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
As a trusted aftermarket brand in the classic car market, RideTech knows what it takes to optimize your classic car’s performance. That’s why they put together this StreetGRIP suspension system kit. One of the best ways to boost your classic Chevy’s performance is to upgrade its suspension system with this kit, which contains all the parts you need to directly replace your stock suspension system. This premium kit guarantees:
- Modern, sporty handling
- Improved ride quality (reduced body roll, more stable driving, etc.)
- Better stance
- Faster reactions
RideTech designed this kit with quality as their first priority, so they made a point to include only premium parts in the kit. Take a look at this comprehensive list of all the parts in the kit, all of which are easy to install and will support your car for a long time:
- Lowering springs
- Rebound adjustable shock absorbers with a million-mile warranty
- Dual-rate coil springs
- Composite leaf springs designed to save 70 pounds of unsprung weight
- High performance control arm and leaf bushings that are self-lubricating
- Heavy duty front sway bar with a larger diameter
- Tall ball joints
- Lower ball joints
- All the necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
This is a great suspension system kit for Nova owners who are either restoring their classic Chevy or building a restomod or pro-touring car.
This StreetGRIP suspension system kit is built for all 1968-1974 Nova/Chevy II models powered by a Small Block engine.
Questions? H&H Classic offers free technical assistance from our experienced parts staff. Shop with us.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping inside the Lower 48 States Only!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy