StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
This StreetGRIP suspension system kit includes all the parts, hardware, and instructions you need to upgrade your suspension system. Reputable aftermarket parts manufacturer RideTech personally selected each part in this kit for quality and durability. It includes:
- Composite rear leaf springs that will lower your Camaro and take off up to 70 pounds of unsprung weight
- RideTech HQ Series shock absorbers that are easy to adjust and come with a one-million mile warranty
- Tall ball joints designed to increase the OEM camber curve
- Lower ball joints
- Dual-rate front coil springs
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm and sway bar bushings to eliminate excessive movement and stiction in your car’s front suspension
- Front sway bar designed to be larger than the stock version in order to minimize body roll through corners
RideTech designed this bolt-on, easy to install StreetGRIP suspension system kit to improve your driving experience in a number of ways:
- Smoother ride
- Easier handling
- Faster reaction time
- Lowered stance
In a nutshell, you’ll have a much easier time navigating curvy roads with this premium suspension system kit.
This StreetGRIP kit will fit all 1967-1969 Big Block Camaro models. We'll ship it quickly. Get your kit from H&H Classic Parts today.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free Shipping inside the Lower 48 States Only!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy