AirPod 5-Gallon E5 Control System with BIG RED Valves
Sold as Kit
1963-87 Chevy Truck with RideTech Air Ride System
1958-70 Impala with RideTech Air Ride System
1958-70 Belair with RideTech Air Ride System
1958-70 Biscayne with RideTech Air Ride System
1964-72 Chevelle with RideTech Air Ride System
1964-72 Malibu with RideTech Air Ride System
1968-72 Nova with RideTech Air Ride System
1967-81 Camaro with RideTech Air Ride System
5 Gallon AirPOD compressor and leveling system with dual compressors high flow 3/8″ air valve manifold and RidePro E5 digital leveling control. Ideal for trucks an other heavy applications to quickly raise and lower the vehicle. All in one integrated solution that mounts in your vehicle as a single unit and comes pre-wired. Includes aluminum 5 gallon tank, 2 Thomas Compressors, Big Red high flow air valve solenoid block, RidePRO E5 pressure based digital leveling system, 3/8″ air lines and fittings and wiring. This complete AirPOD systems eliminates hours of installation time!
Adjust vehicle height at the push of a button while maintaining balanced air springs. The RidePro E5 control system tunes air ride suspension for proper handling and world-class ride quality by way of sophisticated pressure and height algorithms. Each time your turn the ignition key, RidePro E5 self adjusts to ride height and compensates for changes in load. Whether you are driving alone to work or on your way to a show with a car or truck load of friends, RidePro E5 will calculate proper air spring rate and balance, then work diligently in the background to maintain proper spring pressures and vehicle height. The Full color TFT LCD. 3.5” display with capacitive touchscreen make interacting with the control system quick and easy. Adjusting vehicle height is as simple as choosing one of three presets. Connect a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth and use the RidePRO E5 app to control the system wirelessly.
Choose pressure only with the RidePRO E5 air ride control system or pressure and height by adding optional RidePRO-HP height sensors part number 30400036 for the ultimate electronic air ride leveling control.
- Preassembled & tested AirPod with BigRed 4-way valve block, dual Thomas 319 compressors, aluminum 5 gallon tank, 3/8″ airlines and fittings.
- Full color TFT LCD. 3.5” display with multi-touch capacitive touchscreen.
- 4-button silicone keypad with backlit symbols for quick vehicle height changes.
- “Ride Height On Start” automatic lift and level feature.
- Display and setup via control panel, smartphone “App” or laptop.
- Weatherproof ECM and heavy duty connectors.
- Automatic weight compensation (with optional height sensors).
- RidePRO E5 system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height) for the most accurate leveling system available.
- Bluetooth connectivity to most smartphones for wireless control.
- Classic Camaro Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Classic Chevelle, Malibu, & El Camino Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Classic Chevy & GMC Truck Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Classic Impala, Belair, & Biscayne Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Classic Nova & Chevy II Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Classic Tri-Five Parts - Chassis & Suspension Parts - RideTech Air Ride Suspension Kits
- Vehicle Specific Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free Shipping inside the Lower 48 States Only!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy