Classic Instruments Gauge Kit (All American Nickel)
Sold as a Kit
The 1967-72 Chevy Truck Package, features a 4 5/8" Speedometer and tachometer, 3 3/8" Clock, and 2 1/8" Fuel (0-90 OHM), Oil, Temp, and Volt gauges. A blue LED high beam indicator is installed in the speedometer. The set includes the dash bezel, pre-wired electrical connections, mounting hardware, all necessary* sending units, and a wiring harness constructed of automotive grade TXL wire, machine-crimped terminals, tech-flex sleeving, and Molex main connectors. It is equipped with our ZST and works directly with ECM or VSS signals so no additional control box is needed.
- 140 MPH Speedometer
- 8000 RPM Tachometer
- designed to work with 0-90 OHM Fuel Sending Unit
- Oil, Temp, and Volt Gauges
- LED turn signals
- Fully assemblied in New Stock Bezel
- Comes with Oil, Temp, and Speedo Sensor
They Build it Better - or they don't build it. Each and every one of Classic Instrument's gauges is designed, assembled and calibrated with pride and quality right in Boyne City, Michigan. They proudly make ""Made in the USA"" products are designed and built for street rods, customs, and hotrods by true car guys and gals!
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy