Classic Instruments Gauge Kit (All American Tradition)
Sold as a Kit
The 1964-65 Chevelle Package features a 140 MPH Speedometer with blue Halo high beam indicator, 8,000 RPM Tachometer, & Quad (Fuel 0-30 OHM, oil, temp, and volt gauges). It comes with complete wiring harness constructed of automotive grade TXL wire, machine-crimped terminals, tech-flex sleeving, and Molex main connectors. Also includes all necessary sending units*, mounting hardware and an adapter panel for easy installation into your existing** bezel.
- 140 MPH Speedometer
- 8000 RPM Tachometer
- works with stock 0-30 OHM fuel Sending Unit
- Oil, Temp, and Volt Gauges
- works in your stock or new reproduction bezel
- Comes with Oil, Temp, and Speedo Sensor
They Build it Better - or they don't build it. Each and every one of Classic Instrument's gauges is designed, assembled and calibrated with pride and quality right in Boyne City, Michigan. They proudly make ""Made in the USA"" products are designed and built for street rods, customs, and hotrods by true car guys and gals!
It is equipped with our ZST and works directly with ECM or VSS signals, no additional control boxes needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy