Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan Kit
1959-63 Chevy Impala Aluminum Performance Radiator. For cars with a CPP 500 or 605 steering box. These COLD-CASE radiators are Tig welded 100 percent aluminum and absolutely beautiful. Don't buy a 3 or 4 row aluminum radiator! It doesn't cool as good as these oversize 2 row models. These radiators are original appearing and have the correct stamping. Once painted, you'd be hard pressed to find a difference over an original versus a COLD-CASE.
Fits: 1959-63 Impala with CPP 500 or 605 Steering Box
- 100 percent TIG welded All Aluminum Polished OE style tanks
- 1.25 inch Tubes 16 fins per inch Corrugated fins that give more surface area and more thermal transfer Pressure tested For auto/maunal trans
- Direct fitment for 1959-63 Impala with CPP 500 or 605 steering box
- Dual 12 inch electric fans with shroud
- Core Height 17.5 inch Core Width
- 18.5 inch Overall Height 23 inch
- Overall Width 28.75 inch
- Overall Thickness 3 inch Upper Hose 1.50 inch
- Lower Hose 1.75 inch Tubes (2) 1.25 inch Tubes
- Trans Cooler Fitting: 5/16" Inverted Flare
- Trans Cooler Fitting Size: 5/16 Inch Inverted Flare
All radiators manufactured by Cold Case are guaranteed to be free from material and workmanship defects for the life of your installation. They are guaranteed to fit and perform their intended applications. Modifying the design or function, or subjecting this product to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair voids all aspects of the warranty and return policy. To submit a warranty claim, you must obtain a return authorization by filling out the form on our website, e-mailing or calling our offices. Once received and inspected, we reserve the option to repair or replace the radiator. Cold Case also reserves the right to replace any product that has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and functionality. The warranty is not transferable or assignable. Any and all costs to remove and/or replace a warranted product are not covered by this warranty, including the shipment to and from Cold Case for the replacement.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy