Aluminum Radiator Core Support Kit
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Tri Five Radiator Support Module Kit. Standard Chevy engine setup.
Each module comes fully assembled and ready to bolt into your vehicle. They consist of an aluminum radiator support, big 1.25” tube dual core cross flow radiator, two 2800cfm fans/shroud combination, billet cap and billet overflow tank.
These are very popular with high tech, high horsepower builds in which maximum cooling is a must. Available in either standard Chevrolet outlet configurations or LS outlet configurations, they are 100% TIG welded and polished for a show stopping appearance and backed by our limited lifetime warranty and 60 day cool guarantee.
These new radiator supports modules feature:
- Complete modular unit fully assembled ready to install
- Extra forward design will clear Big Block,Small Block Long Water Pump, and Front Drive Systems
- 100% tig welded
- Polished aluminum finish
- 2 row design with 1.25” tubes
- Available in standard Chevy or LS configurations
- Includes dual 14” 2800cfm fans and shroud combination setup
- Easy to install even in finished cars
- Electronic fan controller relay setup available (Part#4706)
- External Transmission Cooler for automatic cars available (Part#4705)
All radiators manufactured by Cold Case are guaranteed to be free from material and workmanship defects for the life of your installation. They are guaranteed to fit and perform their intended applications. Modifying the design or function, or subjecting this product to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair voids all aspects of the warranty and return policy. To submit a warranty claim, you must obtain a return authorization by filling out the form on our website, e-mailing or calling our offices. Once received and inspected, we reserve the option to repair or replace the radiator. Cold Case also reserves the right to replace any product that has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and functionality.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. Any and all costs to remove and/or replace a warranted product are not covered by this warranty, including the shipment to and from Cold Case for the replacement.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy