Dakota Digital RTX Gauge System
Sold as a Kit
The rectangular speedometer found in the 1969-76 Chevy Nova (and B-O-P X-body clones) leaves much to be desired. Why not upgrade your stock instrument bezel with something a little more capable? Our engineering team spent plenty of time ensuring the RTX-69C-NOV package would look the part in a stock restoration, and also offer the late-model features that today’s drivers demand. A full color TFT message center is hidden in plain sight while LED bar graph displays for oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel level and system voltage take up residence beneath the full-sweep speedometer.
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible. Click the tabs below for a more in-depth look at the RTX series!
*Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM bezel.
* Instrument system eliminates the stock automatic gear shift indicator immediately above steering column. To display gear position, add Gear Shift Sensor (sold separately)
- 0-160 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure
- 100-260 degree Water Temperature
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F Fuel Level
- 9-17 Voltmeter
- Odometer (One time User settable, Millon mile)
- Dual A/B Trip Meter
- Extimate Range/Turn Signal Indicators Left/Right
- High Beam Indicator
- Check Engine Light
- Parking Brake Warning
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when Vehicle is Equipped)
- Gear Position (when optional gear selector sensor is purchased)
- Over 30 user selectable color options allows you to change the needle, sweep color, and Digital display
- Daytime and Night time brightness mode
- 12 Factory preset color themes
- Full LED backlighting provides strikingly visual gage package, with sharp contrast for ease of viewing
Dakota Digital instrument systems are programmed and operated by the push of a button. A two-sided rocker switch is included with each package; mount this switch in an easily accessible location when in the driving position. The rocker switch provide quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. Button-press feedback is available through the TFT Message Center, or through the included buzzer. Once configured, this same switch is used to access the wealth of information located in the digital message centers.
RTX instrument systems can also be completely configured through the available mobile app, suitable to Android and Apple devices. Using your existing tablet or smart phone, download the free app, sync your device to the RTX system, and enjoy quick and convenient menu navigation and real time gauge readouts for diagnostic use or a secondary display.
All calibration settings are handled through onboard capacitive touch switches or the remote Bluetooth app. While many calibration settings exist, the speedometer and fuel level are completed in most cases (unless GPS-50-2 is used, negating the need to calibrate the speedometer) through a few taps of the pushbuttons and a short test drive of the vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy