StreetGrip Suspension System
Sold as Kit
Give your 1968-1972 Malibu or Chevelle the updated suspension system it deserves with this StreetGRIP suspension kit. Engineered to directly replace your car’s existing suspension system with premium parts, this kit offers many different benefits, including:
- Improved handling
- Ultimate ride quality
- Crisp handling
- Eliminated unnecessary movement
- Minimized body roll around corners
- Improved OEM camber curve
In this kit, you’ll find everything you need to swap out your dated suspension system for an upgrade, including all the necessary hardware and full installation instructions. Here’s a full list of the parts included:
- Lowering springs
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs
- Adjustable shock absorbers made by the same manufacturer (RideTech)
- High performance Delrin front control arm bushings
- Heavy duty sway bars
- Tall ball joints
Note - The lower control arm bushings currently come in one style: round. RideTech is working on an oval bushing design.
Order your StreetGRIP suspension kit today.
- This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free Shipping inside the Lower 48 States Only!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy