RainGear Wiper Conversion Kit with Standard Switch
Sold as Kit
1967-72 GMC Truck
The Raingear wiper system for 1967-1972 Chevy C10 fits entirely inside the airbox, which is located beneath your cowl panel on the outside of your truck, below the windshield. The reason we designed the system to fit in this location, not under the dash where the original wiper motor hangs, is to free up all of the space under the dash for the computers for an LS swap.
- The kit replaces the factory wiper motor and wiper linkage
- You will still use your factory arms and blades, wiper switch bezel, and wiper switch knob
NOTE: You will need to install a passenger side defroster duct on the driver side (duct not included). This is to create room for the new switch and wiring that comes with our kit.
If you are using an aftermarket cowl panel, you will want to mock this up first, before painting, just to make sure you have adequate clearances.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy