Home - Classic Tri-Five Parts Online Catalog - Chassis & Suspension Parts - Power Steering Parts - Power Steering Conversions
500 Series Power Steering Kit
Sold as Kit
1955-1957 Bel-Air or 210 or 150 All with V8 FRT Mounts
The 500 Series is truly the best of its kind. It is the only box on the market today manufactured with a one piece housing, “no welding,” all new parts (unlike our competitors!), uses original pitman arm and has a 14-1 ratio. CPP’s 500 Series box has been factory-tested to ensure quality that you have come to expect from us. This direct replacement for the 605 produces excellent road feel and driver feedback eliminating leaky, sloppy steering!
- Steering ratio: 14:1
- Input shaft is 3/4”-30 spline (the same as the 605 box)
- Sector shaft is 1” 36-4 tapered spline, the same as the original 1955-64 pitman shaft
- Pressure fitting is 7/16 tube (11/16-18 inv. fl.)
- Return fitting is 3/8 tube (5/8-18 inv. fl.)
Each of the kits put together by H&H Classic Parts comes with the following items:
- CPP 500 Steering Box
- GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Dual Pulley
- Paintable Steel Bracket
- Flare Style Power Black Hoses
- This kit is designed for a 1955-57 Chevy Car with V8 with orginal sytle front motor mounts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 47.8 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy