Outer Tie Rod End
Sold as Each
Without the tie rods in working order, your truck's steering system wouldn't work. Tie rods are the pivot point of the steering system, between the steering arm and wheel. Outer tie rods are made to last, but if one is wearing, it's time to replace it. Failure to replace the outer tie rod will result in a loss of control over steering. This part is a direct replacement for your 1971-1972 truck tie rod.
This outer tie rod end is:
- A high quality replacement for the original outer tie rod
- Meant to fit your 1971-1972 truck exactly without modification
- Made to completely restore any lost function from a damaged tie rod
When you shop at H & H Classic, you will find the best selection of truck parts around. Buy your outer tie rod end now and get all your Chevy Truck parts here.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy