Basic WeatherStrip Kit
Sold as Kit
1955-56 210 2-Door Hardtop
1955-56 Bel-Air Convertible
Protect your interior and stay comfortable with deluxe weatherstripping from H&H Classic Parts. We’ve taken materials from a number of our preferred manufacturers to produce one outstanding selection of weatherstripping parts for your classic Chevrolet.
- Prevent leaks from car washes and weather
- Keep out extreme heat and cold
- Clean your weatherstripping with a moist rag and condition with silicone spray to keep it looking new
Please note, weatherstripping differs for sedans and hardtops. Confirm fitment for the individual part or kit you choose before buying.
Our Basic Weatherstripping Kit (1941) will help you keep rain and other elements out of the interior of your 1955-56 Bel-air & 210 2-Door Hardtop or Bel-Air Convertible, protecting against damage to its seats, carpet, and other interior features. Each weatherstripping kit comes with:
- door seals
- door J-Seals
- trunk seal
- door to a-pillar seals
- quarter window vertial seal
This kit was designed for the 1955-56 Bel-Air & 210 2-Door Hardtop or Bel-Air Convertible. This kit may also fit other vehicles from the same time period. To verify fitment or to ask a question, feel free to contact us.
In order to install weatherstripping, you will need weatherstripping adhesive, which is available from H&H. You will not need any other special tools or lubricants.
For more information, be sure to check out these helpful links:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.7 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy