USA-230 AM/FM Radio
Sold as Each
A classic-looking AM/FM stereo with stellar sound for your classic Chevy. Equipped with auxiliary audio input so you can stream your own music or access satellite radio easily.
- On the radio face, you’ll find options for a fader, presets, and a modern digital clock giving you the radio experience you’re accustomed to.
- Excellent sound quality thanks to high wattage.
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions accompany the radio.
Custom Auto Sound’s USA 230 AM/FM Radio (11649) is an excellent choice for classic car or truck enthusiasts looking for an affordable radio option that doesn’t sacrifice quality electronics or the classic stereo look. Designed to fit in the stock dash of your 1965 Impala, Caprice, Bel-Air, and Biscayne without requiring any modifications, the USA-230 features an auxiliary input so you can play your own audio from a device or connect to a satellite radio tuner. It also boasts 4 Channel RCA pre-outs and a digital display with electronic tuner, 16 station presets and a 4-way fader.
This part fits the 1965 Impala, Caprice, Bel-Air, and Biscayne. This part may also fit other vehicles from the same time period. To verify fitment or to ask a question, feel free to contact us.
All the hardware you need to install this radio is included in the kit. No special tools or lubricants are needed. Be sure to read the instructions completely before installation. There is a specific way to hook power to the unit. If it is not done correctly, the radio will not come on.
You may want to consider purchasing an antenna (part #13112, 15201, or 15202) and upgrading your speakers (part #s 15247 or 15248, or 3915) for optimum sound quality.
For more information, be sure to check out these helpful links:
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy