USA-740 AM/FM Blue Tooth Radio
Sold as Each
A classic-looking AM/FM stereo with stellar sound for your classic Chevy. Equipped with auxiliary audio input so you can stream your own music or access satellite radio easily.
- On the radio face, you’ll find options for a fader, presets, and a modern digital clock giving you the radio experience you’re accustomed to.
- Excellent sound quality thanks to high wattage.
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions accompany the radio.
The USA-740 AM/FM Bluetooth Radio (32543) offers the same classic look that Custom Autosound is known for, while also sporting today’s latest features. Now, with built-in Bluetooth (microphone included), you can answer calls and stream music directly from your Bluetooth capable phone or device.
This product classic Chevy radio fits the 1968-1974 Nova and Chevy II and boasts a number of features including:
- 300-watt peak power, hi 4-volt, 4 channel RCA pre-outs, and a subwoofer RCA pre-out for additional amplifiers.
- The USB input allows you to plug in a USB flash drive for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV sound file compatibility, while the front mini-jack auxiliary audio input and a rear RCA auxiliary audio input ensures compatibility with other media options such as satellite radio or any portable player.
- The ability to match your instrument cluster with user multiple LCD color choices and dimmer control.
- For those committed to music collections on compact disc, the USA-740 can also fully control our optional CD-1 CD player.
This part fits the 1968-1974 Nova and Chevy II. This part may also fit other vehicles from the same time period. To verify fitment or to ask a question, feel free to contact us.
All the hardware you need to install this radio is included in the kit. No special tools or lubricants are needed. Be sure to read the instructions completely before installation. There is a specific way to hook power to the unit. If it is not done correctly, the radio will not come on.
You may want to consider purchasing an antenna and upgrading your speakers (part #s 15247 or 15248, 30211, or 3915) for optimum sound quality.
For more information, be sure to check out these helpful links:
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Easy Returns Call in for returns per the return policy